Eighty-five percent (85%) of our population has suffered from back pain at one time or another. It is one of the leading causes of missed work and is often treated by some doctors with just pain medication that only masks the problem, thereby allowing the problem to eventually become a more serious problem.
Back pain can vary greatly from individual to individual. Because of this we always search for the cause of our patients back pain. Depending on whether you suffer from upper, middle or lower back pain, the treatment plan at our office could be different for each of our patients depending on the cause of their back pain. There are many symptoms and signs when you are suffering from back pain. Some of those symptoms are:
- Persistent stiffness, aching or muscle spasms.
- Sharp shooting pains in localized places.
- Pain that radiates down your legs and to your toes.
- Issues or inability with standing erect without having pain.
- Difficulty walking, sitting, laying down or sleeping.
- Difficulty using the restroom
It is time to see a chiropractor when you feel the following symptoms:
- Loss of control in arms and legs
- Pain that extends in the back of your legs.
- Increased pain when you bend or stretch.
- Pain accompanied by fever.
- Unable to stand up straight or sit without pain
- Dull pain in your spine when you are laying down or getting out of bed, this could be a sign of osteoarthritis
Don’t suffer needlessly, call our office today for a complimentary consultation and examination.